Based on a client’s needs and/or direction, we can perform a full, comprehensive audit of a company’s internal recruiting structure, or we can conduct a specifically targeted assessment of one piece of a company’s recruiting function. This “fact finding” mission includes evaluating such key elements as:
- The overall recruiting goals of the organization
- The recruiting team and people involved
- The current processes in place
- The current tools being utilized
- The recruiting budget
- The recruiting metrics used for evaluation
Once the audit is complete, Riviera Advisors will provide a detailed and specific set of recommendations designed to meet the client’s specific needs, whether it’s to increase recruiting speed, reduce cost or create greater efficiencies.