Leading Consultative Teams to Perform in a Candidate-Driven Market
April 23, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Come join Riviera Advisors’ managing principal, Jeremy Eskenazi along with a team of facilitators from the Riviera Advisors team for a high-intensity and interactive, roll-up-your sleeves workshop available for participants at the ERE Recruiting Conference. No additional charges are required for registered ERE Recruiting Conference participants. Here is what you will learn:
- How do the best corporate recruiting leaders structure their teams and focus their teams on the top priorities for both now and in the future for their organization?
- How do top recruiting leaders create a more consultative culture within their teams?
- How do the best recruiting leaders develop high-performing recruiting professionals?
This highly interactive workshop is strictly limited to HR, Recruiting and Staffing leaders who manage recruiting teams or an organizational recruiting function as an in-house Talent Acquisition leader. No vendors or suppliers allowed. The workshop is designed to address the key leadership and management skills necessary to effectively lead a high performing corporate and organizational recruiting team and provide a toolkit for recruiting leaders to optimize the way they lead and manage a recruiting function. Using a consultative recruiting model, we will discuss key concepts in how to prioritize, structure, staff, lead, and problem-solve in the complex world of corporate recruiting and staffing.
We will discuss such important issues such as:
Organizing and structuring the recruiting function:
- Prioritizing organizational recruiting needs
- Aligning the recruiting function against priorities
- Identifying in-sourced and outsourced resources
- Identifying the best recruiting professionals for your team
Creating a consultative recruiting culture:
- Leveraging contracting within the recruiting function
- Managing challenging recruiting situations
- Top-level overview of project management techniques for recruiting professionals
Developing high-performing recruiting professionals:
- How to motivate and lead recruiting professionals
- Increasing recruiting professional teamwork and collegiality
- Developing recruiting professionals
- Leading through problems and performance issues
All participants will receive a comprehensive workbook with tools and templates in the appendix as well as a copy of Jeremy’s book, RecruitCONSULT! Leadership.