Workshop: Leading Consultative Teams to Perform in the New Talent Acquisition Era Ahead
April 3 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Jeremy Eskenazi, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CMC, Managing Principal of Riviera Advisors and the team from Riviera Advisors will lead a great workshop:
- How do the best corporate recruiting leaders structure their teams and focus their teams on the top priorities for both now and in the future for their organization?
- How do top recruiting leaders create a more consultative culture within their teams?
- How do the best recruiting leaders develop high-performing recruiting professionals?
This highly interactive workshop is strictly limited to HR, recruiting, and staffing leaders who manage recruiting teams or an organizational recruiting function as an in-house talent acquisition leader (no vendors/suppliers). The workshop is designed to address the key leadership and management skills necessary to effectively lead a high performing corporate and organizational recruiting team and provide a toolkit for recruiting leaders to optimize the way they lead and manage a recruiting function. Using a consultative recruiting model, we will discuss key concepts in how to prioritize, structure, staff, lead, and problem-solve in the complex world of corporate recruiting and staffing.
We will discuss such important issues such as:
- Organizing and structuring the recruiting function
- Prioritizing organizational recruiting needs
- Aligning the recruiting function against priorities
- Identifying in-sourced and outsourced resources
- Identifying the best recruiting professionals for your team Creating a consultative recruiting culture
- Leveraging contracting within the recruiting function
- Managing challenging recruiting situations
- Top-level overview of project management techniques for recruiting professionals Developing high-performing recruiting professionals:
- How to motivate and lead recruiting professionals
- Increasing recruiting professional teamwork and collegiality
- Developing recruiting professionals
- Leading through problems and performance issues
Agenda (set for 3 hours)
- 15 Minutes Introduction
- 45 Minutes Section 1: Structuring the Recruiting Function
- 15 Minutes Break
- 45 Minutes Section 2: Creating a Consultative Recruiting Function
- 45 Minutes Section 3: Leading High Performing Recruiting Professionals
- 15 Minutes Wrap-Up
All participants will receive a comprehensive workbook with tools and templates in the appendix as well as a copy of Jeremy’s book, RecruitCONSULT! Leadership.