- This event has passed.
The High Performance Talent Acquisition Advantage: Defining New Tools and Approaches
June 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join noted corporate Talent Acquisition Advisor, Jeremy Eskenazi on a tour of the global Talent Acquisition landscape today. Learn how organizations design, structure, resource, and fund their recruiting function and participate in conversations on how to transform the recruiting function from transactional to consultative and how to start the process of building a true Talent Acquisition Strategy. Enjoy a lively conversation on insourcing vs. outsourcing, developing consultative recruiting skills inside the organization, implementing a project management methodology for recruiting, and more. During this session, you will participate in a dialogue that will help you to start to think about creating a High-Performance Talent Acquisition Advantage.
- What are the best options organizations have to structure and fund their Talent acquisition function to fit with business objectives?
- What role does technology play in the Talent Acquisition strategies of the future?
- Should organizations outsource some or all of their Talent Acquisition function?
In this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the elements of an effective Talent Acquisition strategy
- Build a role prioritization framework to serve as a basis to developing a flexible Talent Acquisition strategy
- Understand the benefits of consultative Talent Acquisition skills from either insourced or outsourced resources
-All participants will receive a copy of Jeremy’s newest book, “The High-Performance Talent Acquisition Advantage” 10 Critical Issues Facing Organizations Wanting to Source, Attract, and Hire Top Talent to Create a Major Competitive Advantage.