The Riviera Advisors Difference
Unlike Other Consultants In Our Space:
- We are NOT Academics with little or no real-world experiences as actually strategic talent advisors leading recruiting and staffing.
- We are NOT former pure search firm professionals who have never had to deal with the accountabilities and issues of working inside and leading an internal staffing function within an organization.
- We are NOT former human resources generalists who have not honed their skills in staffing and leading true internal recruiting functions.
- We are NOT entrepreneurs who believe in exploiting the potential for economic growth from only claiming to be recruitment experts in the staffing and recruiting marketplace without any true experience or expertise in “the trenches”.
- We are NOT journalists or “pundits” who write about best practice recruiting and HR issues without ever being a practitioner in the field and having the experience of knowing what it’s like to be “on the ground”.
- We are NOT former HR services professionals from the Outplacement, Recruitment Advertising, Staffing, Recruitment Technology, and other service providers to the staffing/HR function who have little or no real expertise in actually practicing what they preach.
What We Are:
Riviera Advisors is a unique consulting organization. We are not a search firm. We are highly skilled practitioner-focused professionals who have spent many years in leadership roles actually leading corporate staffing and recruiting organizations. Unlike many consultants who are in our space, we have actually “been there, done that”. Through our career experiences inside of organizations, we have made many mistakes and have learned from them. We use this expertise in our unique practitioner-focused, direct consulting styles. You will find no former journalists, academics, authors, or search folks here…we are purely and simply consultants who want to share expertise based on the real-life world of organizations. We can exchange success and horror stories with you, debate the merits of different staffing models and the corporate perceptions that come with each, and empathize with the hardships of scaling the function up and down as the economy changes. We get it, we know how difficult your job can be, and we also know how rewarding it becomes to optimize your recruiting function.