Thank you for your interest in scheduling a Talent Acquisition Strategy Session. The Talent Acquisition Strategy Session is a fast-track, 1-hour long telephone consulting session designed to quickly understand your organization’s Talent Acquisition function and to provide some quick considerations and recommendations to help you optimize the function.
During the session, you and a Riviera Advisors consultant will spend about 30 minutes discussing your current Talent Acquisition function. During this part of the session, your Riviera Advisors consultant will ask you some specific questions about your Talent Acquisition function including themes such as:
- How many and what types of people do you typically hire each year?
- What are the most difficult types of roles do you typically fill?
- What is the average salary for the roles you typically hire for?
- What are the costs for the Talent Acquisition function? (Variable and Non-Variable costs)
- What is the current structure of the Talent Acquisition function (how many resources do you have on staff? Is it insourced or outsourced, etc.)?
- In which regions around the world do you operate?
- What tools or technology are used by the Talent Acquisition function?
- What measures of the Talent Acquisition function are used?
During the second 30 minutes of the call, your Riviera Advisors consultant will discuss with you possible considerations and recommendations that you may consider to optimize your Talent Acquisition function. Following the Strategy Session, you will receive an email that summarizes the session and will include the considerations and recommendations you discussed.
The Talent Acquisition Strategy Session (a US$1495.00 value) is complimentary for qualifying organizations. Riviera Advisors reserves the right to limit access to Strategy Sessions.
To get started, simply complete the form below. Be sure to select “yes” when asked if you want to schedule a Strategy Session. After you submit this form, you will be directed to our scheduling tool to schedule your session and to answer some additional questions to help us prepare for your session (some of these questions may be duplicative, but please answer them). You will receive a calendar request after you schedule your session with dial-in information for the call.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at (800) 635-9063 extension 1 (outside of the US, you may call directly: +1 (562) 856-5787). We look forward to our discussion with you!